Susan Hoddinott wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a problem using Netscape Navigator with servlet pages generating their own html using the println function. Whenever I attempt to access servlets of this kind (which work fine under Explorer) I just get the HTML text (e.g. <HTML> etc.) displayed on the screen rather than what should be generated. Is there something special I need to do?

Have you set "Content-type" header to "text/html"?

Nix.