De : Jackson, Stephen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 19 mars 2003 16:31
A : 'Tomcat Users List'
Objet : RE: Tomcat 4 load balancing

There are lots of solutions for stuff like this.  You can get complicated or
very simple.  The simple answer is create a common 0 byte file when writing
to the file and delete it when you are finished.  Simply check for the
existence of the file.

A more complete solution would be to use an ejb or XML-RPC.  XML-RPC is much
simpler than an ejb. This would give you a 3rd JVM for common functionality
across you application. You may not need to go here.  You just need to
evaluate how much time you want to spend ( and money ) to create a solution.