Thank you
but I'm not using warp to connect the 2 services, but mod_jk...
and I'm using apache 2 and not 1.3.x

I suppose the configuration is quite different.
One thing: I already got apache and tomcat working togheter with normal
virtual hosts and so on

I'm missing just the user directory part.

Thx
Simo

 Simone Chiaretta
 www.piyosailing.com/S
 Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic