Hi to all

Recently, we updated our Tomcat server from 4.0.1 to 4.1.18.
All was perfect on the first day, but then the new server crashed and I can't found the cause.

Doing a ps -ef i see lots of tomcat processes that are'nt finalizing, and when this number arrives to the value we have in acceptCount variable it stops serving pages.

Here is the error on catalina.out

Mar 20, 2003 9:34:30 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.log.CommonLogHandler log
INFO: All threads are busy, waiting. Please increase maxThreads or check the servlet status75 75

maxThreads is set to 75 but we haven't more from 2-3 concurrent users so I think this is not th problem.

We tried to run again the old server, but now we have a very strange error, we can execute servlets but not jsp pages. Here is the error received by the browser:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 503 - Servlet jsp is currently unavailable

this happens too to the examples directory, I think it's not caused by the application...

I'm going crazy, somebody could help?

Thanks in advance
Daniel Rubio Rodríguez
OASI (Organisme Autònom Per la Societat de la Informació)
c/ Assalt, 12
43003 - Tarragona
Tef.: 977.244.007 - Fax: 977.224.517
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]