hi,

Here's an idea: Don't know of the relevance, but have you tried with an
actual password, or a password of blank - "" -> Maybe the problem is
that during the uploading, your password is being converted to a blank,
or zero length string, which would not be the same as a null string.

Just an idea.
Paul