Howdy,
You need to keep profiling until you find memory leaks and fix them, or
redesign your app to use less memory, or increase the amount available
to the JVM, or restart tomcat more frequently, or some combination of
the above.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

Tomcat
>once a month is not a workable solution for me.
>
>Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!
>
>Mark

and notify the sender.  Thank you.