Hi All,
With the help of everyone here - I have managed to tie together all the
bits and pieces to get apache mod_jk tomcat to work together.
What I am now having problems with however is the following:

I have 1 box running Solaris 9 with 3 ip addresses
192.161.1.3 jupiter (actual hostname)
192.161.1.10 dev
192.161.1.11 stage

I want the sites to be on DEV and STAGE through the apache_mod_jk_tomcat
(Virtual Hosts).

I am however confused as to how to map apache virtual hosts
configurations to tomcat virtual host configurations.

OR

I might be making this whole thing too complicated and there may be a
simple way to achieve the above configuration.

Thanks
Richie