Howdy,
Try stopping tomcat, removing the contents of the work directory, and
restarting tomcat.  Tomcat recompiles JSP files on an as-needed bases,
e.g. when they change.  If they don't change, but one of the classes
they depend on does change, the JSP will not be recompiled
automatically.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.