Howdy,
There's always a specific reason ;)  It's hardly ever obvious,
unfortunately.

In this case, could it be because the client closes the browser or goes
to another web page while the request to your site is processing?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

org.apache.ajp.RequestHandler.finish(RequestHandler.java:495)
1
>96)
>        at
>org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.process(Ajp13Processor.java:464)
>        at
>org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.run(Ajp13Processor.java:551)
>
>This continues for sometime. The system has about 300 concurrent users
>at any given time.
>The after about 8 hours tomcat will crush.
>
>Any ideas what might be causing this.
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Greg

and notify the sender.  Thank you.