From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: terça-feira, 1 de Abril de 2003 15:53
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Applet ->Tomcat 4.1.

Howdy,
Make sure your applet archive/codebase attributes are correct.  Make sure
all the classes the applet needs are indeed compiled and placed in the
location named by the archive/codebase attribute.  Make sure the server is
up and running properly without errors.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.