From: Steve Harris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 9:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Seperate tomcats - one apache

Hi all,

I'm having some fun with some applications supplied to us that may be
casuing a problem wiht each other, i.e. one application may be causing the
whole tocat environment to fail - thus affecting the others.

I'm toying with the idea of trying to run a signle apache but with
multiple tomcats - one per application. Does anyone have any views on this
?

Cheers - Steve