<jsp:useBean id="temp" scope="request" class="beangame.GameInstance" />
<jsp:setProperty name="temp" property="*" />

<% String tempname = temp.getInstance_name();

beangame.Earthquake counter1 = (beangame.Earthquake)getServletContext().getAttribute(tempname);
if (counter1 == null) {
out.println("is null <p>");
counter1 = new beangame.Earthquake();
getServletContext().setAttribute(tempname, counter1);
}

%>

This is a snippet from my code basically im trying to create an instance of an application scope bean but naming it myself with the stored value of tempname which i get from another bean temp using getInstanceName()

how do I apply reflection so I can use the instance which name is not in the code at all.

mike