Sorry about the confusion in the question.. my intention is to find out the
variable values.. I think I got..

Thanks - srini.

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynir Hübner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 11:31 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: System.out.println()

Hi,
I am not sure it's possible to understand the question but...
What kind of error are you refering to ??
If you mean exception you could do

  exception.printStackTrace(System.out);

To print out the stacktrace (the most usefull bit of an exception).

But you can of course always print out the exception like this :
 System.out.println("Exception " +  e.toString());
or
 System.out.println("Exception " +  e.getMessage());

On the other hand I recommend that you to check out log4j or some other
logging mechanism so you can direct your error logs into a file and control
what goes out there.
Hope it helps
-reynir