I am sorry to repost, but I did not recieve any responses to my original
because I was subscribed with a different email address.

My question is, how can I prevent the tomcat version information from
appearing in a the response header?  I am using the ajp12Connector between
IIS and tomcat.  Is there a tomcat or possibly IIS config for this?

So far, I have tried adding reportedName = " " to the http10connector, as
well as the ajp12Connector, but the line:
Servlet-Engine: Tomcat Web Server/3.3a Final ( JSP 1.1; Servlet 2.2 )
still appears in the header.

Thanks Again.  And I apologize for reposting.

Tim O'Dowd