Hi all,  does anyone know how I should set the Class Path Variable in
Windows in order for JSP to search for the library?

I've already tried the following methods but it cannot find the driver
when I tried to load an jsp page:

Method 1
I've currently install the JDBC driver on my C:\mysql\JDBC\
And have tried setting my classpath to point to that folder as below

Set CLASSPATH=C:\mysql\JDBC\;.

Method 2
Copied mysql-connector-java-3.0.8-stable-bin.jar to
C:\j2sdk1.4.1_02\common\lib
And simply set my classpath=.

Method 3
Copied mysql-connector-java-3.0.8-stable-bin.jar to
C:\j2sdk1.4.1_02\jre\lib
And again set my classpath=.

I've also tried setting my classpath to point specifically to the JDBC
driver but still, the page cannot find the driver.

The only method that works now is that I've copied
mysql-connector-java-3.0.8-stable-bin.jar to my
/webapps/testAPPS/WEB-INF/lib

Using this method, which means I have a copy of
mysql-connector-java-3.0.8-stable-bin.jar in every docBase that I have
which I find is redundant. Is there any working solution that I can
simply set in using my CLASSPATH? Also, I have no problem setting it in
CLASSPATH in Linux but I dunno why it doesn't work in Windows. :-( Now
that is reason why I preferred Linux.

Regards,
Joe

I've tried a lot of combination and have copy
mysql-connector-java-3.0.8-stable-bin.jar to