I'd like to run Tomcat on port 80 but I don't want to run it as root.  Is it
possible to run it on 8080 yet have the users access it via port 80?  My
admin has set it up this way but the problem is all relative links in my app
show up as :8080.  So once the user clicks on a link they see 8080 from then
on.

Thanks,
Michael Mattox

--
This E-mail is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.