Hi to all , I just started with java and got a problem about it, I'm running Tomcat
4.1.24 under Win2k Adv Server. and  I need the following DLL isapi_redirect.dll , to
make it work with another software, but I can find only this dll for v3.3 Tomcat,  As
I was surfing the web I can create my own isapi_redirect but I need to have installed
Visual C++ Ver.6.0, and don't want to install the whole package just to create it, my
question is, If is there any light software to create it or can I use the dll for v
3.3... whould be a problem with version 4.1.24 or is there any place where I can find
this file for v 4.1.24 ..?

Thanks for all your help

Maui