Howdy,

>Don't you have an "access" log?  For tomcat or apache, if you use JK
>Coyote connector?  In case of GET method you can locate the offending
>request...

I do have an access log, in the combined pattern.  These access logs are
very large, however, as I get thousands of requests per hour on average.
Moreover, the exception in CharConversionException catalina.out does not
have a timestamp to narrow down my search.  Any suggestions?

This is a stand-alone tomcat setup.  A Coyote HTTP connector.  No
apache, no JK, no other connectors.

Yoav Shapira

and notify the sender.  Thank you.