Well, the error message is:

INFO: Port busy 8009 java.net.BindException: Address already in use

That means only one thing: you have something else listening on port 8009. Either another version of Tomcat, or something else. Only you can discover what that is, as none of us have access to your machine. Verify that you have nothing starting up automatically without your knowlege.

John