I thought there might be some numbers along with a few different configurations
(cpu/ram/etc.) in the docs somewhere.
No problem.....thanks for the link to the testing tool!

                      "Angus Mezick"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      r.org>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: What is the maximum
session handling capability
                      05/29/2003 10:29

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

It sucks when the answer really is "it depends".  What hardware are you
using?  The only want to get a REALLY accurate answer is to use a stress
testing tool from http://www.opensourcetesting.org/performance.php and
see what happens using your hardware/application set up.  Then do some
config file tuning to see if you can improve on the results.  With the
data provided I think the best possible answer is "A lot."