On Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:56:19 +0800, joe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi john and geralyn, thanks for the warmly and prompt reply. I think now at
least i know what is going on.However, i'm still unsure of the following
things:

1) Based on John wonderful's Howto, i think you are using both mod_jk.so and
mod_jk-2.0.43.so. I was wondering is it a typo or this should be the way.
Kind of confused here when i saw version appearing on it.

It is not a typo...there are many versions of mod_jk.so floating around. They are Apache-version sensitive...that is, a version of mod_jk.so for Apache 1.3 will not work for Apache 2.0. Putting the Apache version number in the file name is just housekeeping. When you get it onto your system, you can call it whatever you want.

John