I get the same error!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Knox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 11:35 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: JSTL and EL question - SOLVED

I thought I liked the idea of having the taglib in the web.xml file.
When I try it I'm getting "This absolute uri
(http://java.sun.com/jstl/core) cannot be resolved in either web.xml or
the jar files deployed with this application". Do I have to download it
somewhere in order to use it in the web.xml file? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeff