From: Schwartz, David (CHR) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 12:20 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Taglib declaration - illegal character \64 (FAQ)

yes. I have the temp folder already.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Bainbridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 2:12 PM
To: Tomcat Users List

Can you try creating a temp directory in your CATALINA_HOME and then try
again? Seems it is a common cause of similar errors as I just read here:

http://www.thejspbook.com/faq/details.jsp?id=1023

Not exactly the kind of thing that one would look for with such an error but

hopefully it works. :)

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge