Will do.  I have to do a new test server install over the next week anyway,
so I will work through the various permutations and post the results.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 11:40 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Rotating catalina.out.

Howdy,
Can you submit your proposed modification to the script, and what it
would require (e.g. downloading rotatelogs and placing it somewhere)?  I
think catalina.out rotation is a generically useful enough feature to
make its way into the tomcat distribution eventually...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

sender.  Thank you.