I was using "mod_jk" as a short-hand for the entire server-suite.  There is
a Domino connector, but I don't believe that there is a binary for it.  You
can get the source and compile it from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.4
/src/.  Documentation is at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/release/v1.2.4
/doc/jk/domhowto.html.

"John Turner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> "mod_jk" is "strictly" for Apache, since the "mod" typically means "Apache
> module".
>
> But JK (AJP13) is a protocol.  It can be implemented however you like.
> There are JK connectors for Apache and IIS, for example.
>
> John
>
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:53:37 -0400, vtobin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Hi Bill and Matt,
> >
> >> There are two problems with this:
> >> 1) Your Filter will not get called, since authentication happens before
> >> Filters (you'd need to use a Valve, but then you are locked into
Tomcat)