This is the tsrange thing. I tried with POST and with GET. But both ways I
do not have a query string. I also do not have any parameters or
attributes. Also in the server log is not query string noted by either POST
and GET.

It is a really odd situation.

Christian Schuster

Rudolf Schuster AG
Postfach 277
CH - 3000 Bern 11

http://www.rsag.ch
++41 31 348 05 30

             "Shapira, Yoav"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       "Tomcat Users List"
             12.06.2003 16:53          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc

               "Tomcat Users           RE: Help neede on QueryString
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              rta.apache.org>

Howdy,
Could it be the form parameters are being passed in the HTTP headers,
i.e. your form is submitted via a POST rather than GET requests?

Post the <form> element from your HTML, and your servlet that processes
it.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended
recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system
and notify the sender.  Thank you.