Hi all!

I'm hoping someone can give me a high level view of what is going on here.  I'm
using version 4.18, and I though I was having problems reloading servlets.

server.xml has my app configured as reloadable, but no matter what I do with my
class files -- touch them, rebuild them, REMOVE them, the app does not reload
when using it via apache and the warp connector on port 80.  However, when
using the app directly through tomcat on port 8080, the servlet reloads as
expected.  In fact, I can view two different versions of the servlet
simultaneously by connecting to ports 80 and on 8080.

My questions are, is this normal and expected behavior?  to have two class
files loaded depending on the port?  Is there a way short of restarting tomcat
to force reload of the servlet on port 80?  Does my choice of connector make a
difference?

Thanks and regards!
Bill