HeyHo

I've tried it with the refactor Command. It was very easy!! I've never thinked that this will work that fine and fast.
The Application is working now on Tomcat 4.

Thanks a lot, i can now make the final deployment on the live machine.

Roland

Shapira, Yoav wrote:
Howdy,

I'm currently using eclipse but there are around 25 classes which
depending to each other. This main classes are the framework and there
are severeral Applications which was written with this framework.
Isn't there a possibility to downgrade the handling of the jsp files?

Eclipse will repackage and update references.

Applications were written against version X of your framework, which had
no packages.  When you repackage the framework to work in tomcat 4.x,
call it framework version X.2 or whatever.  Then you get update and
migrate applications to the new framework and tomcat 4.x gradually, one
at a time.

I don't mean to say this isn't annoying.  But it's a common procedure,
and it really doesn't have to be very time-consuming given the proper
tools: in this case Eclipse and versioning.

Yoav Shapira

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.