hello,
I am implementing Tomcat security for my webapp, and I'm running into some issues that
worked last time I was playing with the app. I'm following the example from the Apache
Tomcat Security book, and it worked fine (which was a week ago and I haven't touched
it since).
Now I'm back and I'm getting this error:

HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

type Status report

message Invalid direct reference to form login page

description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid direct
reference to form login page).

Any ideas on why this is happening?<p>

Thanks,

Lior