Hi,

I was hoping someone could shed some light on some trouble I've been having.
Sometimes the website doesn't respond to jsp requests, but loading html
files is okay.  Apache (1.3.27) and tomcat (1.4.1) on Red Hat 9 will both be
running and be working for awhile, but then jsp fails to load (no response
from server on .jsp requests.  .html loads fine).  Just as mysteriously, it
will start working again (without restarting anything).  I've been trying to
track down this problem for awhile.  I think it's a mod_jk problem, but I'm
not certain.  What do you think it could be?

Any input at all would be much appreciated, thank you for your time,

Best regards,

Wayne Chang
Pacific Northwest Software
Mobile:     (978) 869-3446