Hi list,

I have a question to servlets with TC. I set up a easy web site with a form
and request method POST. The action is then a call to a servlet. In this
servlet I implemented doPost and doGet while doPost just calls doGet. Now
when the servlet gets called the query string is null. This I also can see
in the server log file. Also there is no no query string. I figured out
that the actual query string can be read from the InputStream in the
servlet.

But why is this so? Did I set up something wrong?

What do I need to do to just get the query string?

On the web site I tried both methods POST and GET with the same effect. I
am running TC 4.1.18 as a standalone web server.

Any suggestions are welcome because I tried so many things now and do not
know where the point is.

Regards,

Christian Schuster

Rudolf Schuster AG