Howdy,
The Servlet Specification requires container to support sessions.  So no, you can't
disable it ;)  You can:

- Download the tomcat source and hack out the session-related items, rebuild it, and
have your own session-less servlet container ;)

- Have very short session timeouts, e.g. 1 minute.

- Rethink why you want sessions disabled ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.