Yes I am running Tomcat 4.1.18.

Where does this file need to be located that TC is reading it at startup?
Just somewhere along the classpath?

Christian Schuster

Rudolf Schuster AG
Postfach 277
CH - 3000 Bern 11

http://www.rsag.ch
++41 31 348 05 30

             "Bill Barker"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by: news             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Set System properties at TC
             19.06.2003 09:45          startup

             Please respond to
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              rta.apache.org>

Assuming that you are using TC 4.x (TC 3.3 has a different way of doing
this), then you create a file called "setenv.(bat|sh)" (of course, "bat"
for
Windows, "sh" for *nix).  In this file you set the environment variable
CATALINA_OPTS to define the system properties that you need.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]