Hmm my solution to my problem is to get all the information i need first and pass it to the client where he loads in the applet. Too bad applets aren't server side.

From: "Michael Ni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: java applets
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:03:27 -0700

I'm trying to make a multiplayer online game. Basically the game is a java bean on the webserver. Multiple browsers access the same java bean...much like an application scope scenario. Now I need to display the game with information inside these beans. the beans reside in my web-inf/classes...but now to my understanding using the applets I cannot import that bean to the applet.

mike
does that make it more clear?  i can explain more =)