I have used WAR FTP for the past few years. It is a very good server. It
allows you to assign a person to a specific directory based on their login
as opposed to MSFT that requires a different IP address for each specific
user. The other benefit is you don't need to pollute your windows domain
with unknown users, just put them in the WAR server. Much more secure.

Dov Rosenberg

P.s. Read the help file to learn about the author of the software, the dude
is pretty messed up, but he did write some good software!!