From: Nick Stuart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 June 2003 16:36
To: Tomcat
Subject: Admin app not working..

Good morning all! I'm having issues with getting the admin app to work
correctly on 4.1.24. I can log into it fine and everything appears to be
normal, but when I go to try and do anything I get the following
exception:

type Status report

message Servlet action is currently unavailable

description The requested service (Servlet action is currently
unavailable) is not currently available.

And after that if I hit the reload button the following pops up
(truncated to shorten message):

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot find message resources under
key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241) .....

root cause

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find message resources under key
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:533)
        at org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:120)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137).....

I get this everytime I try to run the admin app. I'm running tomcat
4.1.24 on Mandrake 9.1. And also, the manager app appears to be working
fine, along with all of my apps. Its only the admin app that appears to
busted. Any ideas/suggestions on how to get it working would be great!

Thanks for your help!
-Nick