On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 00:20, Januski, Ken wrote:
> I can only second and third the following:
>
> I really don't know what to do. Why is this such a pain to simply connect
> IIS and Tomcat, even when following the instructions ?

Mainly because the number of Apache Web Server + Tomcat users far out weigh
the number of MS IIS + Tomcat users and when it comes to development I would
say the numbers are even further apart.

This means unfortunately for people that must use IIS that it isn't as well
supported as the Apache Web Server. All I can suggest is that you scratch
your own itch by either digging into the source and submitting patches to
improve it or even just creating documentation based upon your experiences.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
http://jblinux.org