At 10:57 AM 6/25/2003, you wrote:

> [...]

Only when you specify that they are to be run that way.  You can specify
that they only be run on incoming requests, on forwards or on includes
(and any combination of those). There are constants for these, but I
forget what they are.

See SRV.6.2.5 -- The xml tag is <dispatcher>[INCLUDE,FORWARD,REQUEST]</dispatcher>

justin

Justin Ruthenbeck
Software Engineer, NextEngine Inc.
justinr - AT - nextengine DOT com