If you're looking for another option, download the eclipse IDE (
http://www.eclipse.org ) and use the tomcat plug in
www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatPlugin.html.This will give you a totally
integrated IDE and App Server environment, and you're not stuck waiting
for another forte/sun one release before you can develop. The plug in
supports a very broad range of tomcat versions. Eclipse has a linux
version too ( in fact, I think it may even be written in java ) ! :-)

John Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
30/06/2003 13:55
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"