Eric J. Pinnell wrote:
> > I could be wrong...it was my understanding that JK2 was only supported by
> > CoyoteConnector.  Since both, I believe, use the AJP13 protocol, I guess
> > its possible that Ajp13Connector could/would/might work.  I know more about
> > what DOES work than what DOESN'T work. ;)
>
> It works *sorta*.  It connects and passes data but some freakish things
> happen once in a while.  We had a problem with this configuration (JK2 to
> Ajp13Connector, that was put in by mistake) and it would do stuff like
> forget to pass HTTP headers every so often.  Wierd stuff like that.

Freakish things once in while? Weird stuff? Sounds like what's happening
to us...this is with TC 4.0.4 that I have Ajp13Connector with JK2 - I
also have a TC 4.1.24 with CoyoteConnector/JK2 running in test and would
like to move to that one. Do you have any strange error messages showing
up in your Apache log that could be connected to this?

More importantly, to "fix" this, was it just a matter of substituting
"Coyote" for "Ajp13" in server.xml, or was there more to it?

Thanks!

--
Lynn Hollerman.