hi -

sorry for posting this but i'm not sure what else to do at this point.

i'm desparately seeking help with the issue i posted earlier on this list under the subject "Integration problems: tomcat 4.1, apache 1.3.x mod_jk (ajp13)".

since i haven't received a response and am really stuck until i do, I'll try the $ approach. Please contact me immediately if you are available (immediately) to help me with this problem. If you are interested in longer term systems administsration consulting, that may be available (part time as needed) but right now i simply need help with this issue.

thanks
.sander