I am using mod_jk to integrate apache and tomcat, and I am somewhat
confused as to what modifications I should make to tomcat's server.xml
file. I can only find such documentation on JK2, and not mod_jk. Is it the
same setup?...If someone knows any good online documentation or briefly
explain what changes I should make to server.xml, please do.

-D

                        *       Dumisani Nlebgwa                *
                        *       631 216 1622                    *
                        *       You can't pronounce my name?    *
                        *       - but its so phonetic!          *