Hi all,

 we need to replicate HTTP session between TOMCAT istance/cluster on Win2000
(and in the next-time on Tru64 5.1B).

We have TOMCAT v.4.0.6 (but we can change it).

We have done some test with procedure suggest on TheServerSide.COM site -
http://www.theserverside.com/resources/article.jsp?l=Tomcatbut, but we have
some problems when try to use TOMCAT session example :
type Exception report
message Internal Server Error
description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error)
that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.InMemoryReplicationManager.createSession(InMemor
yReplicationManager.java:212)
        at
org.apache.catalina.session.InMemoryReplicationManager.createSession(InMemor
yReplicationManager.java:242)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.HttpRequestBase.doGetSession(HttpRequestBase.j
ava:1134)
-----

Do you have a suggestion about this ? What's tomcat's module to use ? any
servlets examples ? What's the better TOMCAT version ?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
 Tony