Someone had this exact same problem last week and was able to resolve it with
help from the list.  If you search the archives, you will find out how.

On Monday 14 July 2003 08:40 am, Angus Mezick wrote:
> 1) Please send this request and all future requests to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> 2) When wording your request please be aware that you subject line
> sounds rude to a group of people that have absolutely no requirement to
> help you but the goodness in their heart.
>
> 3) When making help requests please include an error message, some
> description of what is actually happening, maybe the failing source, the
> version numbers of tomcat and your jdk, and give some indication that
> you have actually tried to solve this problem yourself.
>
> 4) This error sounds like (from the limited information you provided)
> you have a problems compiling you jsp code into a .class file.  You will
> need to review the log files in /$CATALINA_HOME/logs .  There should be
> some indication of the problem there.  If not, go into
> /$CATALINA_HOME/conf and change the debug="" line in your relevant
> context to read debug="10".  Run your example again.  This might help.
>
> --Angus

Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

REGISTER NOW FOR THE SCORPEO USER CONFERENCE!
September 18-19, 2003 in Boston/Brookline, MA
Additional Training Sessions held September 17, 2003
More info >> http://www.fwdco.com/services/Uconf03/default.shtm