Hi there!
I'm working on a project with WebServices were I need to implement native code into my
java app.
At the beginning I only had one function calling getpid() from the unistd.h Library
and everything worked fine. But now I enlarged the code a little bit
and everything I receive is a java.net.ConnectException. The same exception also
accures when closing tomcat.
I've found a cryptic error message in a dumped core file of tomcat, that I need a
patch to make tomcat work with JNI. So why did it work until the code got bigger?
And why do some simple functions influence the connection to the Web Server? When I
commented the lines were the native code is used everything worked fine.

Pleas help

Alex