If the Webserver offers a dynamic page for download, thats usually a sign for wrong configuration in the Webserver.
Propably the ISAPI Filter is misconfigured.
See http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk/iishowto.html#Configuring%20the%20ISAPI%20Redirector
and http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk/iishowto.html#Troubleshooting