Most important is to change the default shutdown/http/ajp connector ports in tomcat/conf/server.xml,
else only one Tomcat will run.

At 17:07 16.07.2003 -0400, you wrote:

Howdy,
It's easily possible: just install them to different locations, i.e.
with a different CATALINA_HOME environment variable setting.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

>-----Original Message----- >From: Jonathan Stoeck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 5:05 PM >To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' >Subject: 2 Tomcats > >Hi, > >I got a request for two tomcat version to be installed on one server. The >servers would be running IIS 5.0 and the request was for 2 different tomcat >versions, say 4.0.4 and 4.1.* for example. > >Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do this? Is it even possible? Does >anyone out there have an experience with this? > >Thanks! >Jon Stoeck > > >This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is >addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged >information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended >recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take >action >relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, >should be deleted or destroyed. > > > >--------------------------------------------------------------------- >To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.