Post the JK2 configuration of your httpd.conf and workers2.properties
and your AJP Connector configuration of tomcat/conf/server.xml and tomcat/conf/jk2.properties

What Apache/mod_jk2/Tomcat version are you using?

Is Tomcat running, are any errors in tomcat/logs/catalina.out?

Did you build mod_jk2 with jni or any extra flags?