"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 17.07.03 04:16:58:

> I'm running Tomcat 4.1.24 with Apache 2.0.46 using JK2 2.0.2 on a Red Hat 9
> system (kernel 2.4.20). I followed the last HOWTO on the JK docs page
> (http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jk2/jk2/vhosthowto.html)
> and everything works great. Except it only specifies how to have *.jsp files
> sent to tomcat. None of my servlets work because JK2 is setup to only send
> requests ending in *.jsp to Tomcat. Here's what I have in
> workers2.properties:
>
> [uri:vegas.x.multivisioninc.com/*.jsp]
> worker=ajp13:localhost:8009
>
> [uri:admin.vegas.x.multivisioninc.com/*.jsp]
> worker=ajp13:localhost:8009
>
> My servlets all start at /action. If I change the uri path to /action/* then
> I loose JPSs. If I change it to * then it works, however, then tomcat is
> serving up my /images/* folder instead of Apache. I can't move all the JSPs
> under the /action directory. Is there any way to specify more than one uri
> per virtual host?

Workaround for that: Put the servlets under a sub-directory then mount that directory
additionally in workers2.properties:
[uri:vegas.x.multivisioninc.com/servlets/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

> The documentation for JK is really bad. Someone should re-write it.

Agree to that.

A better way for configuration docs than the JK doc and the many JK guides on the
internet would be propably if more people share their experiences and setup notices on
a central site, like
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Tomcat/Jk2Connector

--
Simon Pabst