I am proxying Tomcat through IIS using the isapi_redirector2.dll.

The uri I have specified in the workers2.properties file is

[uri:/myapp/*]

Ninety five percent of the time, every thing works fine.  The other five
percent of the time, users experience missing images and or css or js files.
Other times a 500 error is returned to the user (Page cannot be displayed).
When "Friendly error messages" in IE is turned off, I see the message "The
system cannot find the file specified".

Looking through the log files, I see that the dll is returning a 500 error
to the user.  When looking through the tomcat logs, I see no such thing.
Could this be an ISAPI plugin problem?

Regards,

Joshua

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.